Sunday, April 27, 2014

who


 
 
 
who

who are you when the lights go out
the people go home
and all talk ceases

who are you when you take away the friends
the discussions
the markers & the usual things

when it's cold,
and you're alone,
who are you,

when the sun shines on the field
and there is no one around for miles
who are you?

do you exist?

good question

if you fall will it make a sound

who are you?

who are you when everything shifts,
and you look all around,

grass ~ stars ~ nothing

who are you

what are you?

My present sense of self,
the voyager,
is in reality
the void itself,
having no qualities
or
characteristics.
I remember myself as the voyager, whose deepest nature
is the Clear Light itself; I am one; there is no other. I am
the voidness of the void.


_/\_

No comments: